Coffee shops in Singapore

  • Type of establishment
  • Metro, district
  • Rating
  • Have promotions
  • Online booking
  • Wi-Fi
  • Business lunch
  • Live music
  • Hookah
  • Parking
  • Delivery
  • Without hookah
  • Near me
  • 24 hours a day
  • Open now
  • Will be open for the next 2 hours
  • With reviews
  • With photos
  • Rated 4+
    • 0Other filters
    • Hangar66 Cafe

      Restaurants Coffee shops
      90 reviews
      54 minutes Sengkang Singapore 797509, 66 Seletar Aerospace View WOA Aviation Hangar 66 Level 1, Singapore
      The atmosphere is good. Afterall its a cafe for those who went there for lessons and flying. Service is near to non as it is served by machines and robots. Food wise is so so only.
    • 888 Mookota

      Restaurants Coffee shops
      58 reviews
      Open until 22:45
      3 minutes Bishan Singapore 570504, 504 Bishan Street 11, Singapore
      Went there for dinner with my group of friends. We bought the alacarte items instead of the set.
      Service was good. Lady at the cashier was super friendly. Staff were also helpful, helping us to refill gas and soup etc.

      Food tasted good, decent…
    • Skinny Chef

      Restaurants Coffee shops
      76 reviews
      11 minutes Kovan Singapore 530121, #01-1340, Blk 121 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore
      The chicken chop with pasta taste heavenly! The sauce taste superb and the price is reasonable.
    • Place for your ad
      Nicelocal is visited by 20 million customers all over the world
    • Wan Wan Wanton 碗碗云吞面

      Restaurants Coffee bar
      19 reviews
      7 minutes Bukit Panjang Singapore 679910, #01-04, 101 Bukit Panjang Rd, Singapore
      good bowl of wanton noodle, remember to get their red chili, its quite spicy but also very fragrant.
    • Sin Ming Roti Prata

      Restaurants Barista cafe
      321 ratings
      5 minutes Upper Thomson Singapore 570024, #01-51, 24 Sin Ming Rd, Singapore
    • Loy Krathong Mookata

      Restaurants Coffee restaurants
      9 reviews
      Open until 22:30
      26 minutes Kovan Singapore 550153, 153 Serangoon North Ave 1, Singapore
    • Mr Egg Fried Rice - Bishan

      Restaurants Coffee spot
      67 reviews
      15 minutes Bishan Singapore 570151, Block 151, 151 Bishan Street 11, Singapore
      [PROMO] Din Tai Fung style egg fried rice < $5 

      With prices starting from $4.50, enjoy a plate of fried rice (comes in original, tobiko, tom yum and XO flavours). The chef behind this cozy hawker stall used to work in esteemed establishments…
    • Charcoal Traditional Toast

      Restaurants Coffee place
      67 reviews
      5 minutes Upper Thomson Singapore 570024, Jin Fa Kopitiam, #01-51, 24 Sin Ming Rd, Singapore
      Always good toast. Can ask for extra butter. But eggs 75% chance perfectly done and 25% chance overdone. Prefer to go before 11am seems the morning shift crew is more consistent. Kopi alwaysbtastes fresh n good
    • Yummy Fried Rice - Jurong Gateway Road

      Restaurants Places to get coffee
      39 reviews
      5 minutes Jurong East Singapore 600134, #01-309, 134 Jurong Gateway Rd, Singapore
      One of the better fried rice in the area. The food is nicely cooked with wok hei and the pork chop was really tender. Will be back!
    • Hello Arigato

      Restaurants Coffee lounge
      82 reviews
      2 minutes Upper Thomson Singapore 574359, 227 Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore
      Nice chill Cafe in the neighborhood. Great for luncheon with friends.
    • White Stars Wu Xiang & Satay

      Restaurants Coffeeshop
      8 reviews
      10 minutes Bright Hill Singapore 575713, Blue Signboard, 39 Sin Ming Drive, Food Park #01-583, Singapore
      The satay and the peanut sauce is very nice! Highly recommended!
    • Wah & Steven’s corner

      Restaurants Coffee drinks
      7 reviews
      Open until 23:55
      3 minutes Upper Thomson Singapore 574367, 236 Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore
      western food is very good value! and doesn’t compromise on taste.
    • 松记鱼圆面

      Restaurants Cafe spots
      12 reviews
      15 minutes Bishan 邮政编码: 570151, Block 151, Bishan Street 11, 151号, 〒570151Singapore, Singapore
      Fishball Cooking Standard varies, day to day.

      Sometime just nice and sometime cooked too long and become hard to chew.

      If they can control and prevent overcook to the fishball, it will be good.
    • Qi Ren Vegetarian

      Restaurants Coffeehouses
      34 reviews
      27 minutes Gul Circle Singapore 628388, 32 Pioneer Sector 2, Singapore
    • Yi Ping Xiang Popiah

      Restaurants Coffee joints
      10 reviews
      12 minutes Bishan Singapore 570280, 280 Bishan Street 24, Singapore
    • Zen cafe

      Restaurants Places to have coffee
      25 reviews
      5 minutes Bright Hill Singapore 574117, 88 Bright Hill Rd, Singapore
      The area is very chill. Can come here to meditate. All the food are vegetarian.

      Charsiew bread taste has good balance of sweet charsiew and bread.

      The Cheesy Bread taste little weird. Idk what to say.

      Sakura Green Tea taste weird. If u like…
    • Chittinad King Cusine

      Restaurants Places that sell coffee
      46 reviews
      33 minutes Kovan Singapore 551546, #01-01, 546A Serangoon North Ave 3, Singapore
      The biryani was flavourful and delicious with succulent chicken pieces that tasted like home-cooked food. The food was affordably priced and the food portion was generous. It's good to come early as the food tends to finish fast and queue can be…
    • Kim San Leng

      Restaurants Lounge coffee shops
      27 reviews
      Open until 00:00
      41 minutes Pioneer Singapore 627564, Blk 10 Buroh Street, #01-08 West Connect Building, S'627564, Singapore
    • Red House @ Upper Thomson

      Restaurants Place to get coffee
      42 reviews
      Open until 00:00
      3 minutes Upper Thomson Singapore 574367, 236 Upper Thomson Road Thomson Garden Estate, Singapore
      Quit. A nice more like old shop even got one old man like to drink also shifted to visit the place he always visit the coffee at blk 23 change of owner he also choice to visit red house
    • Mooky Looky

      Restaurants Places with coffee
      5 reviews
      Open until 22:30
      15 minutes Hougang Singapore 530475, 475 Upper Serangoon Cres, Singapore
      Value for money, ingredients are very fresh.. Lok Lok also nice and the chilli damn power.
    • Nur Sinaran Cuizine @ 198 Pandan Loop

      Restaurants Places to get a cup of coffee
      2 reviews
      22 minutes Clementi Singapore 128386, 198 Pandan Loop, Singapore
      Muslim owned stall. Tasty and affordable food.
    • Maison Sucree

      Restaurants Coffee restaurant
      45 reviews
      1 minute Redhill Singapore 152063, #01-362, 63B Lengkok Bahru, Singapore
      Banana and caramel cake takeaway, was very nice.
    • Chef Huy's Vietnamese Cuisine @JEM

      Restaurants Places for coffee
      3 reviews
      1 minute Jurong East Singapore 608549, 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, Stall 17, Level 5 Koufu Cookhouse Jem Shopping Mall, Singapore
      Best Hanoi bun cha in Singapore.
      Authentic taste, yummy spring rolls too
      Definitely must eat whenever visit Jem!
      cảm ơn!
    • 金平 Kim Peng's Project Bak Kut Teh

      Restaurants Places that have coffee
      10 reviews
      9 minutes Lakeside Singapore 640493, 493 Jurong West Street 41, Singapore
    • C&S Food Junction Pte Ltd

      Restaurants Place to have coffee
      9 reviews
      42 minutes Jurong East Singapore 618492, Primary Industries, 2 Buroh Ln, Singapore
    • Starbucks

      Restaurants Coffee houses
      31 reviews
      4 minutes Changi Airport Singapore 819643, Singapore Changi Airport, Departure / Check-in Hall South, #026 049, Singapore
      Nice baristas as I ever seen in any other countries… Thanks for being nice.. Here you go with my full credits guys…
    • Chef Wei HK Cheong Fun

      Restaurants Places to go for coffee
      27 reviews
      4 minutes Bishan Singapore 570511, Block 511, 511 Bishan Street 13, Singapore
      Dine in and ordered one with youtiao. Youtiao was quite stale and light soy dressing tasted overly sweet. Disappointing.
    • Afghanistan Restaurant Food Catering Services

      Restaurants Places to drink coffee
      44 reviews
      Open until 23:00
      4 minutes Tampines East Singapore 527201, 201E Tampines Street 23, Singapore
      It’s a coffee shop with various stalls selling different food. Came on wkday lunch and some of the stalls not open.

      Ended up ordering the Nasi sambal sotong and Ayam. For $5, it’s very worth it as it comes w sotong, fried chicken wing, potato…
    • A Beer garden 友间啤酒园 Ibiz Centre

      Restaurants Place for coffee
      2 reviews
      Open until 22:30
      26 minutes Jurong East Singapore 597658, ibiz centre, 32 Old Toh Tuck Rd, Singapore
      A Drinking place
      Many different beer selections to choose from
    • Joylicious Food court

      Restaurants Places to get a cup of coffee
      38 reviews
      12 minutes Tuas West Road Singapore 639135, 11 Tuas Ave 10, enter along ave 7, Singapore
      Nice place for buy Chinese or Indian food.
    Average company rating - 4.5 based on 934 reviews and 1,192 ratings